Papers in journals
- Integrable two-component systems of difference equations. Proc. R. Soc. Lond. Ser. A Math. Phys. Eng. Sci. 476, 20190668, 21 pages, (2020) (with P. Kassotakis, M. Nieszporski and V. Papageorgiou).
- Tetrahedron maps and symmetries of three dimensional integrable discrete equations.J. Math. Phys. 60, 123503, (2019) (with with P. Kassotakis, M. Nieszporski and V. Papageorgiou).
- On Quadrirational Yang-Baxter Maps. SIGMA 6, 033, 9 pages, (2010) (with V.G. Papageorgiou, Yu.B Suris and A.P. Veselov).
- Affine linear and D4 symmetric lattice equations: Symmetry analysis and reductions. J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 40, 13353 - 13384, (2007). (with D. Tsoubelis and P. Xenitidis).
- Yang-Baxter maps and multi-field integrable lattice equations. J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 40, 12677-12690, (2007).
(with V.G. Papageorgiou).
- Yang-Baxter maps and symmetries of integrable equations on quad-graphs. J. Math. Phys. 47, 083502, (2006) (with V.G. Papageorgiou and A.P. Veselov).
A discrete Garnier type system from symmetry reduction on the lattice.
J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 39, 12191--12202, (2006) (with F. Nijhoff).
- The Boussinesq integrable system: Compatible lattice and continuum structures.
Glasgow Math. J. 47A, 205--219, (2005) (with F. Nijhoff).
- Generalized hyperbolic Ernst equations for an Einstein-Maxwell-Weyl field.
J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 38, 895-906, (2005) (with F. Nijhoff).
- A family of integrable nonlinear equations of hyperbolic type. J. Math. Phys. 42, 5762-5784, (2001) (with D. Tsoubelis and P. Xenitidis).
- Integrability aspects of a Schwarzian PDE Phys. Lett. A. 284, 266-274, (2001) (with D. Tsoubelis and P. Xenitidis).
Papers in conference proceedings
- On the symmetries of integrable partial difference equations.
Proceedings of the International Conference on Difference Equations, Special Functions and Orthogonal Polynomials,
Munich, July 2005, S Elaydi, J Cushing, R, Lasser, V Papageorgiou, A Ruffing and W Van Assche eds,
World Scientific 2007, pp. 654--663.
- Symmetries and group invariant reductions of integrable partial difference equations,
N. H. Ibragimov, C. Sophocleous and P. A. Damianou eds,
Proceedings of the 10th International Conference in Modern Group Analysis (Larnaca, 2004), pp. 222-230,
(with D. Tsoubelis and V. Papageorgiou).
- Generalized Ernst equations for plane symmetric spacetimes and compatible
lattice structures, 11th Conference on Recent Developments in Gravity
2-5 June 2004, Lesbos, Greece, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol.8, 2005.
- Geometrical Aspects of an Integrable Nonlinear Equation of the Schwarzian Type.
K. Kokkotas and N. Stergioulas eds, Proceedings of the 10th Hellenic Relativity
conference "Recent Developments in Gravity", Kalithea, Chalkidiki, May 2002,
World Scientific 2003 pp. 150--154.
Talks on the web
- Symmetry reductions of integrable equations on quad-graphs and discrete
Painlevé equations. International Conference on The Painlevé Equations and Monodromy Problems,
Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, 11-22 September 2006.
- Symmetries and reductions of integrable discrete equations on quad-graphs. 8th International Conference on Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations (SIDE8), Centre de Recherches Mathématiques (CRM), Montreal, 22-28 June, 2008.
- Yang-Baxter maps associated to integrable lattice equations. Scientific Programme Discrete Integrable Systems,
Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, 19 January - 3 July 2009.